Re: exposure to agent orange
Thank you Larry...I'm hoping someone from the ES-85 Armament Recording unit (only 18 TDY guys) sees this and responds. We were supporting the 474th F111s from Nellis fall of 72.
Look at the post from Larry Fisher, 5/17/18, should be a few below your post. He has some of the basics outlined that you will need. I just submitted all my documents and I was there in 68-69. I went through a state VSO but submitted all my paperwork on the VA site under their e-benefits section. You may have to go to one of their service centers to verify your identity for the premium level but it is worth it. One advantage of the e-benefits is that you can follow the claim a little better.
There is a ton of information on this site but you can get dizzy trying to follow some of these posts. I wish you luck but don't know how much actual help I could be since I was there when the initial flight of 111's were there and left. They were out of Nellis.
One other thing, I am not of Facebook but I understand there is a group there and you may be able to locate information from some of those guys. This is a great group but at this time you will be fighting for your life so utilize all available resources.
I have waited for three months and still have not received any of my service records so have not gotten a chance to look at them.
HELP. TDY fall 1972, 474th TFW F111s. Base recently reopened. Agent orange used on TAKHLI.Need evidence...pictures?
need proof I was exposed to herbicides while stationed at Takhli 72/73. any information will be helpful
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- exposure to agent orange - Donald Jones 11/5/2015, 10:40:04
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Richard Engebretsen 2/15/2019, 21:24:51
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Bill Clark 1/28/2019, 16:18:43
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Doug Whitfield 1/26/2019, 6:32:59
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Mel Bosch 1/23/2019, 12:17:20
- Re: exposure to agent orange - James Nagy 5/6/2018, 21:39:37
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Tom Ryan 9/6/2016, 22:27:39
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Ed O 8/10/2016, 8:18:25
- Re: exposure to agent orange - ED OWENS 8/10/2016, 8:16:14
- Re: exposure to agent orange - jim 2/20/2016, 11:26:58
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Jim Jenkins 11/14/2015, 19:57:31
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Larry 11/12/2015, 18:53:41
- Re: exposure to agent orange - Lou Bousquet 11/5/2015, 15:29:00
« Back to index | View thread »