Re: 49th TFW 7th TFS 1969 - 1972
Hey guys, its been a while since I was on this board. I was stationed at Takhli 1971-1972. I was a crew chief from the 7th TFS. We had the F4D model that had the blue tails. There were 3 TFS squadrons there, the 7th 8th and 9th TFS.
Had some pretty crazy times while there. I'm just wondering if anyone else is having medical issues in the past few years? I know I've read of others that have and are having trouble with the VA getting any help from them. They are being denied when the issue of Agent Orange is brought up. Things are starting to surface to the fact that Agent Orange was used at the Takhli AFB and the surrounding areas. I have one of multiple problems that even Mayo Clinic says they can't identify but I'm being denied any benefits. Sure would like to hear from anyone else that's having VA problems. My email is email@example.com if you want to reply direct.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- 49th TFW 1972 - Perry G. Hunter 7/28/2009, 17:57:03
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - Herm Hebert 6/23/2022, 6:35:43
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - Harry Komprood 6/23/2017, 16:00:25
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - Craig Bergman 11/29/2016, 12:18:29
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - ryan stephenson 2/22/2016, 7:04:29
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - Craig Bergman 10/1/2014, 14:50:50
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - perry hunter 2/13/2012, 22:04:32
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - Kevin Jones 9/24/2010, 22:17:14
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - Steve Oakland 4/3/2010, 15:28:00
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - Walt Melnyk 3/13/2010, 11:01:09
- Re: 49th TFW 1972 - Ray George 12/23/2009, 18:03:16
« Back to index | View thread »