[ Post a Response | Takhli Message Board ]
Takhli RTAFB - Land of the King Cobra
Re: A G E shop
Posted by Steve Lindsey, former Ssgt. on 8/28/2014, 22:36:04, in reply to "Re: A G E shop
I filed for AO exposure and peripheral neuropathy Feb. of 2012.
They seem to think that the stuff just fell to the ground at the
perimeter fence. Amazing. Looks like attorneys advertising for AO claims from Takhli. They must have discovered "something". I'm still in appeal process and I won't give up. Hope you're doing well.
Give 'em hell!
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- A G E shop - ignacio d hernandez 7/16/2014, 22:52:21
- Re: A G E shop - Elizabeth 8/6/2020, 11:45:49
- Re: A G E shop - Denni Caldwell 4/5/2020, 16:12:40
- Re: A G E shop - Steve Lindsey, former Ssgt. 8/28/2014, 22:31:18
- Re: A G E shop - jerry white 8/12/2014, 4:52:21
- Re: A G E shop - Dennis Caldwell 8/16/2020, 15:01:13
- Re: A G E shop - Steve Lindsey, former Ssgt. 8/28/2014, 22:36:04
- Re: A G E shop - Frank Allinger 7/17/2014, 17:22:08
- Re: A G E shop - harvey puckett 7/17/2014, 15:24:06
« Back to index | View thread »
Thanks for visiting the Takhli Message Board. Please check back often for responses and new messages.
Return to Takhli Website main menu