: The 1861 Martenet Map of PG County shows a
: McKendree Chapel in the Queen Anne District,
: on Queen Anne Bridge Road, about a mile west
: of the junction with Mill Branch Road. This
: is very near the location of the first Mt.
: Nebo Church. The oldest known grave in the
: Mt. Nebo cemetery predates the first Mt.
: Nebo church by 17 years. Does anyone know
: anything about the McKendree Chapel and if
: it had a cemetery associated with it?
« Back to index
For problems or questions regarding the PGCHS site or message board contact webmaster(at)pghistory.org
For more information about PGCHS, contact info(at)pghistory.org.