For the sake of building wrestling community, and to provide an affordable wrestling camp option, Curtis Wrestling will be hosting a FREE team dual camp July 15th-17th. The camp will be a Curtis Junior High and begin at 9 AM.
So, here is the plan, and why it is free:
1. Coaches, register your team at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Please be able to commit to bringing at least 10 kids.
3. Wrestlers will be weighed in morning of and divided into 10 weight classes.
4. Wrestler will be placed into pools for each weight class division.
5. Coaches will be given a randomly selected wrestling team by a program, providing one athlete per weight class.
6. Coach will get 45 minutes to meet the daily team and provide some technique.
7. At 10 Am, we start duals. We can do as many duals as we want.... (gym is secured)
8. Next day, show up and redraw new teams... Rinse and Repeat.
This is a great way to have our athletes meet new people, build comradery within the sport, eliminate the skill gap that can happen between fixed teams and provide a relaxed learning environment.
Please contact email@example.com if your team is interested.
display advertising space is available for bid. E-mail Dave
Gilbertson to make a bid. Best reasonable offer
gets the spot. Bid can be for a week or a month. This is
by bid process and totally subject to my discretion.