Just released from the WIAA:
Specific requirements for wrestling:
- Athletes must have no signs or symptoms of Covid-19 in the past 10 days and no close sustained contact with anyone who is sick or individuals that may have been exposed to Covid-19 within past 14 days in order to participate in trainings and competitions.
- Disinfect the mats prior to competition, this includes between each dual when multiple are being held on the same date (tri, quad or tournament).
- Athletes, Coaches, Officials, Staff and Spectators wear facial coverings at all times.
- Boxes available for on deck coaches and wrestlers (tournaments only).
- One table worker per table at the mat side.
- One coach on mat.
- Limit challenges to coaches’ box (no approaching the table).
- All athletic equipment should be cleaned before, during and after practices and between practices/sessions.
- Other equipment, such as wrestling headgear, shoes, braces, knee pads must be worn by only one individual and not shared.
display advertising space is available for bid. E-mail Dave
Gilbertson to make a bid. Best reasonable offer
gets the spot. Bid can be for a week or a month. This is
by bid process and totally subject to my discretion.