A carn barn built in 1912 still exist today
its now a repair shop for cars.
The old car barn is located at the corner
of Ardwick-Ardmore Road and Martin L King HWY
its a red brick build
the car barn was part of the old
Washington Annapolis & Baltimore Railroad
until it closed in 1935. The car barn was
never torned down but sat unused for years!!
« Back to index
For problems or questions regarding the PGCHS site or message board contact webmaster(at)pghistory.org
For more information about PGCHS, contact info(at)pghistory.org.