The old Washington&Annapolis & Baltimore
Electric Railway,has and abandoned warehouse
on Martin Luther King Highway(George Palmer Hwy).
(Intersection of Martin Luther King
and Ardwick Ardmore Road)
The warehouse is old and red
and is used now for fixing cars.
It was built in 1912
« Back to index
For problems or questions regarding the PGCHS site or message board contact webmaster(at)pghistory.org
For more information about PGCHS, contact info(at)pghistory.org.