Re: Prince Harry statement in full
User logged in as karenl
Harry provided absolutely no proof beyond a reasonable doubt for his claims. He's using the judicial system as his Bully Pulpit to rehash all of his whining, moaning and *****ing about his "horrible life" and is again exploiting his mother.
He's made a fool out of himself, what's new?
The lawyers for ANL and the Murdock group are watching this closely and building up their arsenals. Harry has to keep his story straight for 3 more cases? He already has screwed up.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- June 6 - Sussex Thread - Susan T June 6, 2023, 8:57 am
- Harry attacks UK government - Susan T June 6, 2023, 9:03 am
- Prince Harry statement in full - Susan T June 6, 2023, 9:19 am
- Lawyer accuses Prince Harry of being 'in the realms of total speculation' - Susan T June 6, 2023, 11:35 am
- 'I was cast into the role of the thicko' - Susan T June 6, 2023, 11:53 am
- Harry admits his Spare memoir contradicts his evidence at hacking trial - Susan T June 6, 2023, 3:22 pm
- Taz - Hollie24 June 6, 2023, 4:43 pm
- Re: Taz - Martha June 6, 2023, 5:14 pm
- Re: Taz - karenl June 6, 2023, 8:01 pm
- Jan Moir column - Susan T June 6, 2023, 10:12 pm
- Eight articles that cast doubt on Prince Harry's High Court case - Susan T June 6, 2023, 10:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »