Re: Prince Harry statement in full
User logged in as Susan T
I thought this case was about phone hacking, but Harry appears to be emptying a gunnysack of stored up grievances against the media.
He's chosen the wrong forum for that. The court is interested in the facts, not what he imagines or thinks.
He's not going to get a judgment in his favor just because his feelings were hurt. He needs to provide evidence.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- June 6 - Sussex Thread - Susan T June 6, 2023, 8:57 am
- Harry attacks UK government - Susan T June 6, 2023, 9:03 am
- Prince Harry statement in full - Susan T June 6, 2023, 9:19 am
- Lawyer accuses Prince Harry of being 'in the realms of total speculation' - Susan T June 6, 2023, 11:35 am
- 'I was cast into the role of the thicko' - Susan T June 6, 2023, 11:53 am
- Harry admits his Spare memoir contradicts his evidence at hacking trial - Susan T June 6, 2023, 3:22 pm
- Taz - Hollie24 June 6, 2023, 4:43 pm
- Re: Taz - Martha June 6, 2023, 5:14 pm
- Re: Taz - karenl June 6, 2023, 8:01 pm
- Jan Moir column - Susan T June 6, 2023, 10:12 pm
- Eight articles that cast doubt on Prince Harry's High Court case - Susan T June 6, 2023, 10:27 pm
« Back to index | View thread »