Re: Murky Meg
User logged in as karenl
Posted by karenl on March 22, 2023, 6:36 pm, in reply to "Murky Meg
I could see the Heritage Foundation taking this to court, they have a bee in their bonnet over this, but there must have been enough people contacting the Foundation with concerns/complaints over Harry's visa situation.
Side note: Murky Meg released a video about 3 wks. ago stating the reasons why she hadn't had any videos for quite a while. She had surgery and developed complications afterward and had a hard time of it and she's still in recovery. In addition, she's had problems with social media (Sussex Squad, it sounds like) and went off social media for quite a while.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- March 22 - Sussex Thread - Susan T March 22, 2023, 7:26 am
- Lawyer warns Prince Harry's drug use could threaten his US visa - Susan T March 22, 2023, 7:29 am
- Did Charles use his influence with the MoD to have Harry recalled from Afghanistan early? - Susan T March 22, 2023, 7:41 am
- Rant - Susan T March 25, 2023, 12:17 am
- Re: Rant - karenl March 25, 2023, 12:48 am
- Re: Rant - Susan T March 25, 2023, 7:19 am
- They want to be part of the 'special family moment' on the balcony - Susan T March 25, 2023, 9:28 am
- Harry and Meghan's babysitter issue for Archie and Lilibet if they do attend Coronation - Susan T March 25, 2023, 11:46 am
« Back to index | View thread »