Let's hope they are made to sit behind a pillar
User logged in as Susan T
Yet, of course, they had to be invited, and it would be even worse if they did NOT attend. Had they not been offered an olive branch, Oprah Winfrey & Co would have seen it as the ultimate insult by the Royal Family.
It would be proof that the British Establishment was anti-American, snobbish and racist – the only possible reasons, in Prince Harry's universe, for anyone finding his egomaniac wife a pain in the neck.
Besides, if they had not been invited, or if they had chosen not to come, we would have been presented with the nightmare possibility that Harry would be hired by some American television network to provide a running commentary on his father's big day.
His mixture of stupidity, malice and self-obsession would have come splurging out, dishing yet more dirt on his family and on the institution of the Monarchy.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- March 10 - Sussex Thread - Susan T March 9, 2023, 5:28 pm
- Palace expects them to attend Coronation - Susan T March 9, 2023, 5:34 pm
- Let's hope they are made to sit behind a pillar - Susan T March 9, 2023, 6:01 pm
- HG Tudor discusses the titles - Susan T March 10, 2023, 8:40 am
- Would the Queen have stripped Archie and Lili's titles? - Susan T March 10, 2023, 10:14 am
- HG Tudor reads and comments on an article about Harry's wife use of colors to disclose her moods - Susan T March 10, 2023, 3:00 pm
- Taz - Hollie24 March 11, 2023, 11:02 am
- Re: Taz - Susan T March 11, 2023, 12:32 pm
- Re: Taz - Hollie24 March 11, 2023, 1:32 pm
- Re: Taz - Susan T March 11, 2023, 4:00 pm
- Diana's sisters attended the christening - Susan T March 11, 2023, 11:07 am
- Every time the Sussexes torpedoed The Firm and stole the limelight - Susan T March 11, 2023, 11:16 am
« Back to index | View thread »