Marking International Women's Day with a pap walk
User logged in as Susan T
A cheery Meghan Markle enjoyed brunch at a chic West Hollywood vegan hotspot with friends on International Women's Day yesterday - just hours after she and Prince Harry revealed that they wanted Archie and Lilibet to be a prince and princess.
The Duchess of Sussex smiled as she left Gracias Madre on Melrose Avenue, a meat-free and organic Mexican restaurant that claims to be 'born out of love for Mother Earth - and reverence for all mothers'.
Meghan, who was wearing £540 white Valentino mules, a matching £6,000 Chanel bag, a £3,300 Max Mara cashmere coat and £180 Valentino sunglasses, left with two female friends before waving to waiting photographers and saying: 'Have a good day guys - thank you so much'.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- March 9 - Sussex thread - Susan T March 8, 2023, 11:13 pm
- Charles told Harry he would let his kids use royal titles after Queen's funeral - Susan T March 8, 2023, 11:16 pm
- Buckingham Palace updates website - Susan T March 9, 2023, 7:17 am
- Marking International Women's Day with a pap walk - Susan T March 9, 2023, 11:45 am
- Another Better-up live stream - Susan T March 9, 2023, 12:00 pm
- Regarding the christening - Susan T March 9, 2023, 12:23 pm
- Majority of Telegraph readers don't want Harry and wife to attend Coronation - Susan T March 9, 2023, 12:31 pm
« Back to index | View thread »