Royal News and Views
[ Royal News and Views ]
Harry praises wife for being an 'exceptional human being'
User logged in as Susan T
Prince Harry said Meghan Markle was 'from a different world' and 'helped draw me out' of Royal Life - as he praised his wife for being an 'exceptional human being' in his candid Q&A with trauma expert Gabor Maté.
The Duke of Sussex revealed in the tell-all interview that Meghan saved him from his old life - claiming he was 'stuck' before she drew him out.
Admitting he felt 'incredibly free' after his bombshell memoir Spare was released, the prince said he could not have done it without Meghan.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- March 4 - Sussex Thread - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:28 pm
- It's olive branch time - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:31 pm
- 'I felt different to the rest of my family - and my mum felt the same' - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:32 pm
- 'I smother my children with love and affection' - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:34 pm
- Harry praises wife for being an 'exceptional human being' - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:37 pm
- Harry tells toxic trauma expert Gabor Mate that he’s NOT ‘a victim’ nor ‘looking for sympathy’ - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:39 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!