Royal News and Views
[ Royal News and Views ]
'I smother my children with love and affection'
User logged in as Susan T
Prince Harry has discussed how he 'smothers' his children with 'love and affection' during an interview with trauma expert Dr Gabor Maté.
The Duke of Sussex, 38, fielded questions from Dr Maté as they shared an 'intimate conversation' about 'living with loss and personal healing' this evening.
During the chat, the pair discussed the impact of the Royal Family's 'multi-generational' lack of physical contact and hugging.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- March 4 - Sussex Thread - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:28 pm
- It's olive branch time - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:31 pm
- 'I felt different to the rest of my family - and my mum felt the same' - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:32 pm
- 'I smother my children with love and affection' - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:34 pm
- Harry praises wife for being an 'exceptional human being' - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:37 pm
- Harry tells toxic trauma expert Gabor Mate that he’s NOT ‘a victim’ nor ‘looking for sympathy’ - Susan T March 4, 2023, 4:39 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!