They are OK about leaving Frogmore Cottage
User logged in as Susan T
The Duke and Duchess are not as 'stunned' about leaving as previous reports have suggested, believing that 'if we need to move out, we will get ourselves out', according to The Times.
The couple were allegedly given 'weeks' to pack up their British home after Harry's memoir Spare hit the shelves in January.
Meghan and Harry were said to have acknowledged 'they were very privileged' to have a home in the UK and in the US, but accepted it was 'not going to work for them'.
'The most alarming thing was that it was a gift from Her Majesty the Queen, and now it is no longer that. But it’s OK,' the source told them.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- March 3 - Sussex Thread - Susan T March 3, 2023, 6:52 am
- 'Whoever made the arrangements did him no favours' - Susan T March 3, 2023, 6:56 am
- Palace braces for more truth bombs in Harry's public Spare Q&A - Susan T March 3, 2023, 11:21 am
- Harry´s Wife : Child Cruelty - Hollie24 March 3, 2023, 11:42 am
- Rafe weighs in - Hollie24 March 3, 2023, 12:06 pm
- Harry's finances - Susan T March 4, 2023, 7:27 am
- They are OK about leaving Frogmore Cottage - Susan T March 4, 2023, 7:32 am
- Fergie talks about the couple and spouts her usual revisionist nonsense - Susan T March 4, 2023, 7:37 am
- Harry & Meghan will turn Coronation into Coronation Street - Hollie24 March 4, 2023, 12:41 pm
« Back to index | View thread »