Ipsos Mori poll
User logged in as Susan T
Half of those responding to the latest Ipsos Mori poll said they held 'unfavourable' views of the Duke - compared to the near 70% who backed the Duke before the Sussexes' high-profile decision to step away as working royals in 2019.
It also emerged that less than a quarter of those polled (23%) said they planned to read his bombshell new memoirs - which has become the fastest selling non-fiction book ever after selling 750,000 copies in the UK.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- January 18 - Sussex Thread - Susan T January 18, 2023, 12:41 pm
- Harry´s Wife : Why Is She Silent? - Susan T January 18, 2023, 12:46 pm
- Drop in popularity in US according to polling by Redfield & Wilton for Newsweek - Susan T January 18, 2023, 1:34 pm
- Ipsos Mori poll - Susan T January 19, 2023, 8:40 am
- From hero to zero - and into a TV laughing stock - Susan T January 19, 2023, 1:35 pm
- Harry claims Omid Scobie's account of how Meghan underwent kidnap training is all 'utter nonsense' - Susan T January 19, 2023, 7:37 pm
- Spare is knocked off the Australian charts by a children's book - Susan T January 19, 2023, 7:40 pm
« Back to index | View thread »