Royal News and Views
[ Royal News and Views ]
King Charles and Prince William will hold crisis talks over Netflix show
User logged in as Susan T
King Charles is set to hold crisis talks with Prince William upon his return from the United States as they prepare to put on a united front when the Sussexes' Netflix documentary airs next week.
Senior royals are said to be bracing for the worst and will be prepared to address any unfounded accusations head on after the Prince and Princess of Wales were reportedly blindsided by the release of the Sussexes' documentary trailer midway through their high-profile visit to Boston this week.
An insider told The Mirror: 'There is a completely united front from the King and his family concerning the numerous attempts to privately make peace with the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, which sadly have once again resulted in the other side wishing to air their repeated grievances to the world.
'If there is a need to respond to anything in the upcoming series then you can be assured that response will be swift and robust.'
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- December 3 - Sussex Thread - Susan T December 3, 2022, 8:10 am
- Harry & wife 'took their own private photographer into Buckingham Palace without Queen's permission' - Susan T December 3, 2022, 8:17 am
- King Charles and Prince William will hold crisis talks over Netflix show - Susan T December 3, 2022, 8:34 am
- Harry dressed up as Spider-Man suit to deliver a Christmas message - Susan T December 3, 2022, 10:35 am
- Palace aides express mounting frustration - Susan T December 3, 2022, 6:00 pm
- Mandana Dayani stepped down as president of Archewell this weekend - Susan T December 4, 2022, 12:07 am
« Back to index | View thread »
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!