William and Kate were blindsided by Harry and Meghan's bombshell Netflix trailer
User logged in as Susan T
It's been known for some time that the program would air on December 8.
The trailer wasn't going to be released when it would detract from other Sussex activities, such as her podcast, her gig in Indianapolis, or the Ripple of Hope Gala.
In addition, the trailer for their African documentary was released during William and Catherine's visit to Pakistan.
Yet, neither William nor Catherine, nor anybody on their staff, thought that they should be prepared for this likelihood? Even though for weeks the media has been reporting on all the hand-wringing going on in various palaces regarding the contents of the documentary and Harry's book?
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- December 1 - Sussex Thread - Susan T December 1, 2022, 9:02 am
- 'No one sees what's happening behind closed doors' - Netflix trailer - Susan T December 1, 2022, 9:06 am
- Netflix trailer has 'been DELIBERATELY timed to take away from Cambridges' landmark US tour', expert - Susan T December 1, 2022, 11:10 am
- A declaration of war - Susan T December 1, 2022, 7:27 pm
- 'Why on Earth do we allow him to keep his title?' - Susan T December 2, 2022, 7:29 am
- William and Kate were blindsided by Harry and Meghan's bombshell Netflix trailer - Susan T December 2, 2022, 7:43 am
- Taz - Hollie24 December 2, 2022, 1:35 pm
- They 'will reach out and repair relationships with the royal family' - Susan T December 2, 2022, 3:19 pm
- Nothing will be the same after Harry and Meghan's Netflix show - Susan T December 2, 2022, 6:13 pm
« Back to index | View thread »