Prince William's godmother Lady Susan Hussey resigns from Buckingham Palace role
Posted by Susan T on November 30, 2022, 8:46 amEdited by board administrator November 30, 2022, 8:50 am
Lady Susan Hussey, one of Queen Consort Camilla's closest aides, quit today after she allegedly refused to believe a black domestic abuse campaigner was British and asked her: 'What part of Africa are you from?'
Ngozi Fulani, director of the east London charity Sistah Space, said she was so shocked by the incident at Buckingham Palace yesterday that she 'couldn't report it to the Queen Consort' who had thrown the reception.
She said: 'It was such a shock to me and the other two women that we were stunned to temporary silence. I just stood at the edge of the room, smiled and engaged briefly with who spoke to me until I could leave'.
Good going, Lady Susan. You've just ensured that the Ripple of Hope Award will get a huge amount of media attention.
I'm also going to post this link in a Sussex thread for further discussion involving Harry and wife.
Link: Daily Mail
- Prince William's godmother Lady Susan Hussey resigns from Buckingham Palace role - Susan T November 30, 2022, 8:46 am
« Back to index | View thread »
- Re: Prince William's godmother Lady Susan Hussey resigns from Buckingham Palace role - Hollie24 November 30, 2022, 10:28 am
- 'Racism has no place in our society' - Susan T November 30, 2022, 11:27 am
- Lady Susan Hussey quits over remarks to charity boss Ngozi Fulani - Susan T November 30, 2022, 12:42 pm
- Ex-CPS chief says sacked royal aide, 83, also asked HIM about his 'heritage' - Susan T December 1, 2022, 7:17 am
- The Firm is at a tipping point - Susan T December 1, 2022, 1:22 pm
- Taz's take - Hollie24 December 1, 2022, 1:59 pm
- Murkey Meg - Nellie December 2, 2022, 4:17 am