Royal News and Views
[ Royal News and Views ]
Re: Royal Rift
User logged in as Susan T
Posted by Susan T on November 23, 2022, 4:01 pm, in reply to "Re: Royal Rift
Kerry was going to need somebody capable of competing with William as a draw for her event. She wasn't going to be able to snare William's father or grandmother, so Harry was the next royal in line. And maybe she believed all the hype the supine publications were cranking out.
If it's not a coincidence that the two events just happen to be scheduled within days of each other, and just happen to have British princes in attendance, then somebody had to arrange it. I think it's more likely that Kerry sought out the Harkles than vice versa. My gut feeling is that if the Earthshot event had been held in October rather than in December and/or in another country, Harry and wife wouldn't have received an award.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- November 23 - Sussex Thread - Susan T November 23, 2022, 11:06 am
- Royal Rift - Susan T November 23, 2022, 11:15 am
- Re: Royal Rift - Hollie24 November 23, 2022, 12:48 pm
- Intelligent - Hollie24 November 23, 2022, 12:52 pm
- Re: Royal Rift - Susan T November 23, 2022, 2:08 pm
- Re: Royal Rift - Hollie24 November 23, 2022, 3:14 pm
- Re: Royal Rift - Susan T November 23, 2022, 4:01 pm
- OT: Kennedys - Hollie24 November 23, 2022, 1:08 pm
- Re: Royal Rift - Candace November 23, 2022, 1:39 pm
- They Are An Affront to Heroism - Hollie24 November 24, 2022, 8:25 pm
- Harry´s Wife :No Show in Idaho (Or Colorado) - Hollie24 November 26, 2022, 12:07 pm
- Spare is available on Amazon for FREE in Black Friday deal - Susan T November 26, 2022, 4:06 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!