Royal News and Views
[ Royal News and Views ]
Re: Royal Rift
User logged in as Hollie24
Posted by Hollie24 on November 23, 2022, 3:14 pm, in reply to "Re: Royal Rift
I'm not assuming the machinations/rivalry started with the Sussexes, although the DM sure is.I can believe Kerry Kennedy may harbor some jealousy for Caroline--although I think it's more likely she is more jealous of some of her own siblings--but going to the extent of using the Sussexes to take a peg off Caroline seems a stretch. And while I agree Harry's wife wouldn't want to share the money, it's possible the allure of being connected to the Kennedys via this award might have been enough to overcome the cash issue. Plus the prize definitely plays into her narcissism.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- November 23 - Sussex Thread - Susan T November 23, 2022, 11:06 am
- Royal Rift - Susan T November 23, 2022, 11:15 am
- Re: Royal Rift - Hollie24 November 23, 2022, 12:48 pm
- Intelligent - Hollie24 November 23, 2022, 12:52 pm
- Re: Royal Rift - Susan T November 23, 2022, 2:08 pm
- Re: Royal Rift - Hollie24 November 23, 2022, 3:14 pm
- OT: Kennedys - Hollie24 November 23, 2022, 1:08 pm
- Re: Royal Rift - Candace November 23, 2022, 1:39 pm
- They Are An Affront to Heroism - Hollie24 November 24, 2022, 8:25 pm
- Harry´s Wife :No Show in Idaho (Or Colorado) - Hollie24 November 26, 2022, 12:07 pm
- Spare is available on Amazon for FREE in Black Friday deal - Susan T November 26, 2022, 4:06 pm
« Back to index | View thread »
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!