Royal News and Views
[ Royal News and Views ]
Re: Dan Wootton's column
User logged in as karenl
You took the words out of mouth. Last week, indeed, Wooten was ecstatic because William and Harry made the step towards "reconciliation", of course, after William "extended an olive branch". Everything was roses, unicorns and rainbows. Well, hasn't that changed now.
Actually, it isn't just Dan Wooten, the same media that was spouting the "isn't that wonderful about the Sussexes and the Royals?", or worse, "poor Harry finally got to wear the uniform he was at first denied", then "the Sussexes uninvited to the King's diplomatic reception!!!" The mood has changed back again. Guess what? The Sussexes have never changed.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 27 - Sussex thread - Susan T September 26, 2022, 6:18 pm
- Dan Wootton's column - Susan T September 26, 2022, 6:31 pm
- Re: Dan Wootton's column - Martha September 26, 2022, 6:49 pm
- Re: Dan Wootton's column - karenl September 26, 2022, 8:10 pm
- Is a royal reconciliation on the cards? - Susan T September 26, 2022, 9:53 pm
- Harry and Meghan are 'demoted' to the bottom of the Royal Family's website - Susan T September 27, 2022, 5:38 pm
- Taz - Hollie24 September 28, 2022, 8:45 pm
- Re: Taz - karenl September 29, 2022, 12:32 am
- Re: Taz - Susan T September 29, 2022, 7:44 am
- Re: Taz - Martha September 29, 2022, 9:46 am
« Back to index | View thread »
This message is locked.
Responses are not allowed!