How did Harry learn that the Queen had died?
User logged in as Susan T
Prince Harry paid £30,000 for a private jet to reach Balmoral on the day the Queen died before finding out about her death from a news app on his phone just minutes before he landed, it has been reported.
Although initial reports suggested Harry found out about the Queen's death through a phone call from his father, The Telegraph has reported the call never made it through.
King Charles tried repeatedly to reach Harry, who knew he was trying to get in touch with him, but was not able to speak to his son before the Queen died.
Sounds like a repeat of Prince Philip's death. People trying to contact him, but the phone not being answered.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 24 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 24, 2022, 7:28 am
- How did Harry learn that the Queen had died? - Susan T September 24, 2022, 7:35 am
- Valentine Low's book - Susan T September 24, 2022, 7:41 am
- Was Harry deeply jealous of Prince George and why? - Hollie24 September 24, 2022, 1:50 pm
- Katie Nicholl's book - Susan T September 24, 2022, 5:45 pm
- Meghan Threatene to Breakup With Harry While Dating - Jessie September 24, 2022, 5:46 pm
- Harry's book - Susan T September 24, 2022, 5:48 pm
« Back to index | View thread »