Re: Deal or no deal?
User logged in as Hollie24
The Harkles did speak a little bit to Anne andTim, and Anne and Tim briefly responded.
The Sussexes' car exit after the service at St. George's keeps going through my mind. Meghan could not get away fast enough and Harry puffed out his cheeks in relief. Of course Meghan charged ahead of Harry in violation of protocol, but I think it's finally dawned on both of them that they are fried as far as the RF is concerned.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 21 - Sussex thread - Susan T September 20, 2022, 11:36 pm
- Deal or no deal? - Susan T September 21, 2022, 7:26 am
- The Queen was left 'hurt and exhausted' by Harry and Meghan's decision to leave The Firm - Susan T September 21, 2022, 3:37 pm
- The book - Karen September 21, 2022, 4:54 pm
- One Tear Left Eye GO!!! - Hollie24 September 21, 2022, 5:25 pm
- HG Tudor - Susan T September 22, 2022, 9:00 am
- Furious Harry 'snubbed dinner with King Charles III and William - Susan T September 22, 2022, 5:50 pm
« Back to index | View thread »