Re: Interview with Maori TV never happened.
User logged in as karenl
I am shocked.
Wonder what Harry's terms/demands were?
I would be interested in how much support Harry and Meghan actually receive from the public in New Zealand. After they visited the country in 2018, the public wasn't exactly gushing over them and when Harry mentioned moving to New Zealand, the public wasn't jumping up and down with the joy of anticipation.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- May 10 - Sussex Thread - Susan T May 10, 2022, 9:14 am
- Harry is accused of using Maori culture 'to push his own agenda' - Susan T May 10, 2022, 9:17 am
- Harry and wife to do 2nd 'damage control' interview with Oprah, source claims - Susan T May 10, 2022, 9:37 am
- Prince Harry, travel influencer? - Susan T May 10, 2022, 1:56 pm
- Interview with Maori TV never happened. - Karen May 10, 2022, 4:56 pm
- Re: Interview with Maori TV never happened. - karenl May 10, 2022, 8:00 pm
- Taz has something to say - Hollie24 May 10, 2022, 5:39 pm
- Question - Hollie24 May 10, 2022, 9:59 pm
« Back to index | View thread »