Harry and wife to do 2nd 'damage control' interview with Oprah, source claims
User logged in as Susan T
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are now said to be ready to make more bombshell claims following the release of The Palace Papers, a new book written by former Vanity Fair editor Tina Brown, reports the Daily Express.
That source told Heat magazine: "These latest claims have really gotten under Meghan’s skin. She’s told her team that something needs to be done. She’s so sick of the negative headlines and she’s desperate to come out fighting with some major damage control.
"Meghan feels as though doing another chat with Oprah is the best way to change the narrative and counter all the negative claims she’s read about herself recently. She’s been in contact with Oprah’s people already."
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- May 10 - Sussex Thread - Susan T May 10, 2022, 9:14 am
- Harry is accused of using Maori culture 'to push his own agenda' - Susan T May 10, 2022, 9:17 am
- Harry and wife to do 2nd 'damage control' interview with Oprah, source claims - Susan T May 10, 2022, 9:37 am
- Prince Harry, travel influencer? - Susan T May 10, 2022, 1:56 pm
- Interview with Maori TV never happened. - Karen May 10, 2022, 4:56 pm
- Taz has something to say - Hollie24 May 10, 2022, 5:39 pm
- Question - Hollie24 May 10, 2022, 9:59 pm
« Back to index | View thread »