And so it begins
User logged in as Susan T
Will they be at St Paul's?
Will William and Catherine ignore them?
Will the Windsors have a birthday party for Lili?
Will they christen Lili during the visit?
We keep being told they will only be invited to "family events". Are we really expected to believe that a service held at ST Paul's Cathedral and televised to millions is a family event? Ditto the Party at the Palace concert and the Jubilee Pagent?
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- May 7 - Sussex thread - Susan T May 7, 2022, 6:59 pm
- Netflix chiefs 'annoyed' Harry gave interview to NBC - Susan T May 7, 2022, 7:02 pm
- And so it begins - Susan T May 7, 2022, 7:15 pm
- Prince Harry faces setback in latest legal battle with Mail on Sunday - Roy May 8, 2022, 9:31 pm
- Another bizarre video from Harry - Susan T May 9, 2022, 10:27 am
- William is said to be 'wary' of his brother's decision to attend the Jubilee - Susan T May 9, 2022, 10:45 am
- Meghan Markle 'came from nothing' and 'trampled on others to get to the top like a politician' - Martha May 9, 2022, 10:50 am
- Meghan said to be shopping "Pearl" for a new backer - Martha May 9, 2022, 10:53 am
« Back to index | View thread »