Harry says quitting work can be good for your mental health
User logged in as Susan T
Prince Harry today claimed that people around the world 'stuck in jobs that don't bring them joy' should quit to put their mental health and happiness first.
The Duke of Sussex said that 'with self-awareness comes the need for change' and that the many job resignations during the pandemic 'aren't all bad'.
Harry added that the world was at the 'beginning of the mental health awakening' and people putting happiness before their job was 'something to be celebrated'.
Newsflash, Harry. Not everybody has access to millions from the Bank of Dad.
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- December 4 - Sussex Thread - Susan T December 3, 2021, 5:26 pm
- Ministers consider a law for free speech after Sussex ruling - Susan T December 3, 2021, 5:27 pm
- Why Catherine Cried - Susan T December 3, 2021, 10:14 pm
- Sarah Vine: An insight into the difference between the brothers - Martha December 5, 2021, 9:30 am
- Harry's swipe at Charles' Saudi donor - Susan T December 5, 2021, 6:21 pm
- Harry says quitting work can be good for your mental health - Susan T December 6, 2021, 10:08 am
- HG Tudor - Susan T December 6, 2021, 10:37 am
- Not HG Tudor,but still fun. - Hollie24 December 6, 2021, 5:02 pm
« Back to index | View thread »