Re: Sarah Vine: An insight into the difference between the brothers
User logged in as karenl
I've written it before, if someone had said back in the early 2000's that William would become the accomplished and mature individual he is now, I would have rolled on the floor in laughter. I think I wrote as much back then.
William had the tragedy of a parent dying, but went in a positive direction with it and didn't use it as a platform for excuses. He fell in love and married a woman who supported him and helped him grow instead of stunting any growth and insisting he live in the past.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- December 4 - Sussex Thread - Susan T December 3, 2021, 5:26 pm
- Ministers consider a law for free speech after Sussex ruling - Susan T December 3, 2021, 5:27 pm
- Why Catherine Cried - Susan T December 3, 2021, 10:14 pm
- Sarah Vine: An insight into the difference between the brothers - Martha December 5, 2021, 9:30 am
- Harry's swipe at Charles' Saudi donor - Susan T December 5, 2021, 6:21 pm
- Harry says quitting work can be good for your mental health - Susan T December 6, 2021, 10:08 am
- HG Tudor - Susan T December 6, 2021, 10:37 am
- Not HG Tudor,but still fun. - Hollie24 December 6, 2021, 5:02 pm
« Back to index | View thread »