And now he apologizes
User logged in as Susan T
The journalist who fronted the BBC 's controversial royal documentary today apologised for describing the public role of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge as a 'total fraud' and called Prince Philip a 'racist buffoon'.
But today, Rajan tweeted: 'In reference to very reasonable questions about some foolish commentary from a former life, I want to say I deeply regret it. I wrote things that were rude and immature and I look back on them now with real embarrassment, and ask myself what I was thinking, frankly…'
In a second tweet, he added: 'I would like to say sorry for any offence they caused then or now. I'm completely committed to impartiality and hope our recent programmes can be judged on their merits.'
Link: Daily Mail
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- November 30 - Sussex thread - Susan T November 30, 2021, 9:41 am
- Meghan's lawyer denies the Duchess of Sussex ever bullied staff - Susan T November 30, 2021, 9:46 am
- Tudor 88.13 - Hollie24 November 30, 2021, 6:43 pm
- Richard Kay on the latest pro-Sussex book - Martha December 1, 2021, 10:20 am
- Court dismisses appeal by Mail on Sunday publisher over duchess' letter to her father - Karen December 2, 2021, 8:14 am
- BBC "journalist" had an agenda - Martha December 2, 2021, 9:24 am
- A chilling blow to free speech - Susan T December 2, 2021, 6:29 pm
- HG Tudor on that Spotify deal - Hollie24 December 3, 2021, 1:14 pm
« Back to index | View thread »