Re: Why did the BBC give airtime to Meghan's mouthpieces but not the rest of the royals?
User logged in as Hollie24
Harry's wife's PR and "adversarial" legal teams brokered a deal, that's why. This crapumentary has Harry's wife's hands all over it--it's the media equivalent of her grabbing and tugging her husband. If the other Royal households had been allowed to comment through their lawyers, Harry's wife would have lost control.
My guess is that all the interviews and so on were done prior to her having to fess up about feeding Scobie information. I think she wanted the big guns to go after the RF after the Oprah babblefest didn't make the RF curl up and do her bidding. Having to make the admission that she lied has knocked the credibility of this nasty fest, not that it had that much to begin with. I think she's trying to force the RF's hand and Harry's going along with it. It won't work, of course. William's running more and more of the family and he's already shown he doesn't put up with garbage. I think he and his staff have talked CH and BP around to fighting the guttersnipe's lies.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- November 23 - Sussex thread - Susan T November 23, 2021, 5:44 pm
- Why did the BBC give airtime to Meghan's mouthpieces but not the rest of the royals? - Susan T November 23, 2021, 5:49 pm
- Re: Why did the BBC give airtime to Meghan's mouthpieces but not the rest of the royals? - Hollie24 November 23, 2021, 6:36 pm
- The Devaluation of Prince Harry - Hollie24 November 25, 2021, 1:41 pm
- How the BBC's golden boy Amol Rajan conned me into royal hatchet job - Susan T November 27, 2021, 8:07 am
- Your snarkfest for today - Hollie24 November 27, 2021, 2:22 pm
« Back to index | View thread »