Re: Harry and Meghan "too busy" to spend Christmas with the Queen.
User logged in as Martha
I think they're more concerned about their U.S. audience and no longer care about what the U.K. thinks of them.
The smarter move would be to come for Christmas and stay completely under the radar. Walk to church in the middle of the pack, let Archie walk with his young cousins and don't answer any questions. The day will come when they have to decide whether or not to find time to attend the queen's funeral, or if Harry comes alone as he did for Philip. If the Sussexes miss her funeral there will be no coming back, literally or figuratively. The same for Tom Markle, and eventually Charles and Camilla. None of them are getting any younger.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- November 12 - Sussex thread - Susan T November 12, 2021, 7:44 am
- Harry and wife spent Veterans Day on an army base in New Jersey - Susan T November 12, 2021, 7:48 am
- Interesting take on the Sussexes possibly returning to London - Martha November 12, 2021, 12:31 pm
- More texts to Jason Knauf - Susan T November 12, 2021, 1:45 pm
- Taz's take on Megan's Cold Calling. - Karen November 13, 2021, 3:06 pm
- Meghan’s CONTROLLING gesture EXPOSED in rare video - Susan T November 13, 2021, 5:53 pm
- Meghan has been found out - Martha November 15, 2021, 4:49 pm
- Celt News - Hollie24 November 16, 2021, 10:11 am
- Harry and Meghan "too busy" to spend Christmas with the Queen. - Kendra November 17, 2021, 12:14 pm
- Meghan on Ellen - Martha November 17, 2021, 1:49 pm
- HG Tudor and That Dress - Hollie24 November 17, 2021, 8:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »