Re: Harry and Meghan "too busy" to spend Christmas with the Queen.
User logged in as Martha
Pierce could only rave about the Queen, though, saying, “I find her absolutely extraordinary, the way that she continues, and is a great illustration to us all about how to transcend self-pity.”
There is still over a month left. It would be the perfect time to feed two birds with one scone: Christmas with the entire Royal Family and introduce them to Lilibet Diana in person. Now, the only question is, can the Sussexes find time in their busy schedules?
Yes, make the flight to London to mend fences and spend time with Harry's grandmother then fly to Mexico to see Thomas and let him (finally) meet his grandchildren. Start the New Year off with a clean slate and good will. But we know it won't happen.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- November 12 - Sussex thread - Susan T November 12, 2021, 7:44 am
- Harry and wife spent Veterans Day on an army base in New Jersey - Susan T November 12, 2021, 7:48 am
- Interesting take on the Sussexes possibly returning to London - Martha November 12, 2021, 12:31 pm
- More texts to Jason Knauf - Susan T November 12, 2021, 1:45 pm
- Taz's take on Megan's Cold Calling. - Karen November 13, 2021, 3:06 pm
- Meghan’s CONTROLLING gesture EXPOSED in rare video - Susan T November 13, 2021, 5:53 pm
- Meghan has been found out - Martha November 15, 2021, 4:49 pm
- Celt News - Hollie24 November 16, 2021, 10:11 am
- Harry and Meghan "too busy" to spend Christmas with the Queen. - Kendra November 17, 2021, 12:14 pm
- Meghan on Ellen - Martha November 17, 2021, 1:49 pm
- HG Tudor and That Dress - Hollie24 November 17, 2021, 8:15 pm
« Back to index | View thread »