Re: Duchess’s 4-day New York trip had ‘more changes than a Broadway play’
User logged in as Hollie24
"‘She was here for business, whatever that business may be, and she dressed the part,’ one witness said."
Bingo. She dressed the *part.* She was the leading lady in her own miniseries. She was *all* optics and *no* substance. Ten SUVs?? Tons of security guards?? Zipping through red lights?? Oh Meghan, honey, you were playing the part of a VIP, but you didn't fool anyone. No one was clamoring for you and all you did was piss off a bunch of people who got stuck in traffic, treated disadvantaged kids like extras in your own personal movie, and made showy promises with little to back them up. Oh, and where were Harry's $10,000 wardrobe and $350,000 accessories? Lost on board the private jet, were they?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 25 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 25, 2021, 7:18 pm
- Duchess’s 4-day New York trip had ‘more changes than a Broadway play’ - Susan T September 25, 2021, 7:23 pm
- Re: Duchess’s 4-day New York trip had ‘more changes than a Broadway play’ - Hollie24 September 25, 2021, 7:59 pm
- Book details how BP bent over backwards to help Meghan in her new role - Martha September 25, 2021, 11:01 pm
- Uncensored Video - Martha September 25, 2021, 11:17 pm
- Did Harry and his wife silence Murky Meg? - Hollie24 September 27, 2021, 10:41 am
- Piers Morgan not impressed with New York tour - Susan T September 27, 2021, 10:56 am
- Re: September 25 - Sussex Thread - Sternchen September 27, 2021, 5:07 pm
« Back to index | View thread »