Re: Harry And Meghan Head To Central Park For "Wokefest"
User logged in as Arlene
I don't think the wife does designers any favors by wearing their clothes. They don't look good on her, they don't fit her properly and they just don't present a good impression. I would not want her wearing my clothing line. We all remember that ghastly green dress (I don't remember the designer and don't have time to look it up right now), but every time I see a picture of her wearing that green dress I really feel sorry for the designer because it is so ill fitting. It was a perfectly good dress--the wife just didn't take the time to have it tailored to her body. There are some styles that would suit her body build/shape but she doesn't seem interested in them. Or maybe the designers won't let her merch them. I don't know.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 22 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 23, 2021, 7:58 am
- 'Harry is so insincere' - Susan T September 23, 2021, 8:01 am
- Harry's eco-travel firm Travalyst joins forces with Google - Susan T September 23, 2021, 8:16 am
- Sussexes to hold meeting with mayor Bill de Blasio at One World Observatory - Susan T September 23, 2021, 8:20 am
- Harry's 'magical hair' - Susan T September 23, 2021, 2:08 pm
- Murky Meg - Susan T September 24, 2021, 12:29 pm
- Sussexes arrived at Harlem's PS 123 Mahalia Jackson school - Susan T September 24, 2021, 6:16 pm
- Harry's secret mic? - Susan T September 25, 2021, 3:33 pm
« Back to index | View thread »