Re: More resignations
User logged in as jessie
I personally do not think that Fawcett has anything on Charles. I think he is in the mold of the old fashioned royal servant--the type of servant that is 100% loyal to those he serves and will do anything when asked, in exchange for favors, perks, positions, etc...
There is 1 thing that ties this latest scandal involving Fawcett and the royal gifts scandal and that is money. My guess is Fawcett has always been the go between Prince Charles and the big money donors. Donors make hefty donations to whatever initative Prince Charles has and they get honors or invites to the royal enclosure at Ascot, or invites to dinners at the palace or shooting at Balmoral etc...
The Duke of York was under fire for doing something similar for Epstein, when it came to light. Prince Charles is smarter and had Fawcett doing his dirty work and taking the blame when these incidents come to light. My guess is Fawcett will be cleared again as he was in the gift scandal and Prince Charles will find another plum role for him, so the money can keep coming in.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- Prince Charles' closest aide Michael Fawcett quits after 'cash for favours scandal' was revealed - Susan T September 4, 2021, 5:50 pm
- Re: Prince Charles' closest aide Michael Fawcett quits after 'cash for favours scandal' was revealed - Arlene September 4, 2021, 8:00 pm
- Re: Prince Charles' closest aide Michael Fawcett quits after 'cash for favours scandal' was revealed - Hollie24 September 4, 2021, 10:28 pm
- Charles canít hide behind aides. His fingerprints are all over this mess - Susan T September 5, 2021, 8:03 am
- Charles was '100% behind' offer to help Saudi billionaire gain British citizenship - Susan T September 6, 2021, 7:52 am
- More resignations - Susan T September 15, 2021, 6:09 pm
« Back to index | View thread »