Re: Jan Moir column about Time magazine's 100 Most Influential list for 2021
User logged in as Hollie24
Moir nails it.
Time Magazine sure has changed. My dad had a subscription to it for decades. I didn't agree with many of the articles, but Time once stood for serious journalism, with intelligent and thoughtful pieces written by experienced reporters. Now it's nothing more than cheap infotainment, with column inches bought by the highest bidder. Fake Harry with his fake wife on the cover of a magazine that used to feature people like Gandhi, Churchill, and real Harry's own grandmother? Gutter press these days, that's what it is.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:51 pm
- Sussexes Under Pressure from Spotify - Jessie September 15, 2021, 9:53 pm
- List of demands for UK trip - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:54 pm
- Murky Meg - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 9:42 am
- 'So why did I have to leave?' Piers Morgan hits back at ITV boss Carolyn McCall - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 6:56 pm
- Harry Meghan's hairdresser? - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:01 pm
- William's "curt" birthday message to Harry - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:10 pm
- Jan Moir column about Time magazine's 100 Most Influential list for 2021 - Susan T September 17, 2021, 7:59 am
« Back to index | View thread »