Re: Has Anyone Noted The Silence?
User logged in as Hollie24
I think Harry and his wife see the cover of Time as a way of damage control and giving their "brand a level of credibility. And I think that if they'd chosen to forego all the photoshopping and the merching, and placed Harry slightly ahead of Meghan, they might have had a slim chance of pulling it off. But nope, Harry's narcissist of a wife needed to be front and center in all her merching glory, thus destroying any shot at even a smidgeon of credibility.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:51 pm
- Sussexes Under Pressure from Spotify - Jessie September 15, 2021, 9:53 pm
- List of demands for UK trip - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:54 pm
- Murky Meg - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 9:42 am
- 'So why did I have to leave?' Piers Morgan hits back at ITV boss Carolyn McCall - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 6:56 pm
- Harry Meghan's hairdresser? - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:01 pm
- William's "curt" birthday message to Harry - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:10 pm
- Jan Moir column about Time magazine's 100 Most Influential list for 2021 - Susan T September 17, 2021, 7:59 am
« Back to index | View thread »