Re: Has Anyone Noted The Silence?
User logged in as jessie
I think the Oprah interview was the beginning of the end for the Sussexes. People really do not want to be associated with them, except people who are looking to hobnob with royalty or the supporters like Scobie who need them for his own income.
Plus what have the Sussexes done exactly to be on Time Magazine? This thought has crossed my mind, the mind of most of us on this board and it has probably crossed the minds of their celebrity friends, who may feel that they belong on the cover or someone else.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:51 pm
- Sussexes Under Pressure from Spotify - Jessie September 15, 2021, 9:53 pm
- List of demands for UK trip - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:54 pm
- Murky Meg - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 9:42 am
- 'So why did I have to leave?' Piers Morgan hits back at ITV boss Carolyn McCall - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 6:56 pm
- Harry Meghan's hairdresser? - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:01 pm
- William's "curt" birthday message to Harry - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:10 pm
- Jan Moir column about Time magazine's 100 Most Influential list for 2021 - Susan T September 17, 2021, 7:59 am
« Back to index | View thread »