Re: List of demands for UK trip
User logged in as Susan T
She appears to have forgotten that she and Harry sought Financial Freedom. If she wants to stay at a 5-star hotel, she or her staff should book one and pay for it.
If she wants 24/7 security, she or her staff should arrange it and pay for it.
Of course she can have Harry at her side 24/7. Nobody else wants to be near her and it will make it easier for the public to boo both of them.
What makes her think that the Windsors would brief the media if she returns? Wouldn't the visit be considered private? But if she's so desperate for attention, she can knock herself out and appear on Good Morning Britain and let Susannah Reid and the weatherman kiss her butt in person rather than in absentia.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:51 pm
- Sussexes Under Pressure from Spotify - Jessie September 15, 2021, 9:53 pm
- List of demands for UK trip - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:54 pm
- Murky Meg - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 9:42 am
- 'So why did I have to leave?' Piers Morgan hits back at ITV boss Carolyn McCall - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 6:56 pm
- Harry Meghan's hairdresser? - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:01 pm
- William's "curt" birthday message to Harry - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:10 pm
- Jan Moir column about Time magazine's 100 Most Influential list for 2021 - Susan T September 17, 2021, 7:59 am
« Back to index | View thread »