Re: List of demands for UK trip
User logged in as Hollie24
If true, Harry's wife would be the prime example of a beggar being a chooser. If I were HM, I'd respond with the following:
1. "I'm not paying for a 5-star hotel. It's the broom closet or nothing for you two."
2. "24/7 security? Lovely. Meet Lenny. He's 80. Meet his teacup poodle, Scratch. They're your security."
3."Full control over any press conferences? Of course. Let me introduce you to the reporter who'll be the only one at each meeting. Piers, meet Meghan. Meghan, this is Piers."
4."Harry by your side all the time? Of course. Here's a hand puppet. HIs name is Harry. He fits in your purse. You didn't specify which Harry, dear."
5. "Private meeting to meet Lilibet? Of course. You two can wait outside the door while I meet her. I'll make sure you get sandwiches. You like crow, right?"
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:51 pm
- Sussexes Under Pressure from Spotify - Jessie September 15, 2021, 9:53 pm
- List of demands for UK trip - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:54 pm
- Murky Meg - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 9:42 am
- 'So why did I have to leave?' Piers Morgan hits back at ITV boss Carolyn McCall - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 6:56 pm
- Harry Meghan's hairdresser? - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:01 pm
- William's "curt" birthday message to Harry - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:10 pm
- Jan Moir column about Time magazine's 100 Most Influential list for 2021 - Susan T September 17, 2021, 7:59 am
« Back to index | View thread »