Sussexes Under Pressure from Spotify
User logged in as jessie
This is from the Express:
"Meghan and Harry under pressure to produce 'six shows for Spotify by the end of the year....
Former Metro royal correspondent Neil Sean has claimed that while the couple have been busy with their newborn daughter, Spotify want to "see product" before the end of the year.
Speaking on his daily news show, he said: "A lot of people are now saying have they been dumped from that particular deal..." Link to Story
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- September 16 - Sussex Thread - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:51 pm
- Sussexes Under Pressure from Spotify - Jessie September 15, 2021, 9:53 pm
- List of demands for UK trip - Susan T September 15, 2021, 9:54 pm
- Murky Meg - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 9:42 am
- 'So why did I have to leave?' Piers Morgan hits back at ITV boss Carolyn McCall - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 6:56 pm
- Harry Meghan's hairdresser? - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:01 pm
- William's "curt" birthday message to Harry - Hollie24 September 16, 2021, 7:10 pm
- Jan Moir column about Time magazine's 100 Most Influential list for 2021 - Susan T September 17, 2021, 7:59 am
« Back to index | View thread »