Re: There's something I don't understand ...
User logged in as Carolyn
I can't think of any other book written by a former staff member than Wendy Berry's "The Housekeeper's Diary". It wasn't that shocking altho it revealed how the marriage of Charles and Diana was falling apart long before we knew it. We learned that Charles had a temper and was somewhat spoiled, but really wasn't that awful. Diana spoiled the boys, but that was to be expected.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 21 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 21, 2021, 12:03 am
- The Queen could withdraw Platinum Jubilee invitation - Susan T July 21, 2021, 12:07 am
- Harry's deal is for FOUR books - Susan T July 23, 2021, 5:41 pm
- Lilibet is FINALLY added to the line of succession on Royal Family's official website - Susan T July 26, 2021, 9:14 am
- There's something I don't understand ... - Martha July 26, 2021, 1:37 pm
- Taz: Harry's Memoirs & Finding Lili - Martha July 26, 2021, 4:20 pm
- Finding Freedom - Susan T July 26, 2021, 5:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »