Re: There's something I don't understand ...
User logged in as Susan T
If Harry's goal is to hurt people, skewering Charles around the time of his coronation would do the trick.
No matter how minor the revelations about Charles turned out to be, the media would fixate on them and Charles has a very thin skin. He could decide to give Harry what he wants now, and still end up being roasted in the book. Because Harry can't be trusted. And Charles should know that by now.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 21 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 21, 2021, 12:03 am
- The Queen could withdraw Platinum Jubilee invitation - Susan T July 21, 2021, 12:07 am
- Harry's deal is for FOUR books - Susan T July 23, 2021, 5:41 pm
- Lilibet is FINALLY added to the line of succession on Royal Family's official website - Susan T July 26, 2021, 9:14 am
- There's something I don't understand ... - Martha July 26, 2021, 1:37 pm
- Taz: Harry's Memoirs & Finding Lili - Martha July 26, 2021, 4:20 pm
- Finding Freedom - Susan T July 26, 2021, 5:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »