Re: There's something I don't understand ...
User logged in as Susan T
I don't see how the book published after the Queen's death can be used as a bargaining chip. There's nothing the Queen can do after she's dead, and what exactly can Charles do when, not if, Harry goes back on his word?
Better to follow the Duke of Wellington's response "Publish and be dammed!"
I don't know why the media and the courtiers keep giving Harry and his wife so much power. Does anybody really care what the Sussex Squad thinks? Do the courtiers really think the Commonwealth will rise up against Charles and clamor for the Duke of Montecito to save them?
What dirt can Harry possibly have on Charles that hasn't already been dished?
Like Diana, Harry and his wife are loose cannons. Unlike Diana, the public doesn't love them. In fact, a sizeable number of people loathe them. No matter how many millions they amass, the public will continue to loathe them.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 21 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 21, 2021, 12:03 am
- The Queen could withdraw Platinum Jubilee invitation - Susan T July 21, 2021, 12:07 am
- Harry's deal is for FOUR books - Susan T July 23, 2021, 5:41 pm
- Lilibet is FINALLY added to the line of succession on Royal Family's official website - Susan T July 26, 2021, 9:14 am
- There's something I don't understand ... - Martha July 26, 2021, 1:37 pm
- Taz: Harry's Memoirs & Finding Lili - Martha July 26, 2021, 4:20 pm
- Finding Freedom - Susan T July 26, 2021, 5:04 pm
« Back to index | View thread »