Re: The Harkles have been too quiet
User logged in as jessie
My guess is they are waiting to release the first image of the new baby and probably will do it around Prince George's birthday this month, to upstage him. Or they will wait until around the anniversary of Diana's death to release an image.
Of course as they realize how irrelevant they are and no one really seems to care, perhaps they are trying to figure out what to do next. Without checks from Spotify, Netflix etc..the money will run out quite soon, after all a 11 million dollar mansion and staff do not pay themselves.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 6 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 5, 2021, 11:44 pm
- Sussexes' trademark bid for Archewell hits the skids in America - Susan T July 5, 2021, 11:46 pm
- Diana Statue Unveiling - Susan T July 6, 2021, 5:15 pm
- On thin ice - Martha July 6, 2021, 6:20 pm
- YouGov The Most Popular Royalty (Q2 2021) - Susan T July 8, 2021, 9:59 am
- The Harkles have been too quiet - Hollie24 July 11, 2021, 3:36 am
« Back to index | View thread »