Re: Harry Was "Frustrated With The Royal Family" Before Meghan-"Why Can't I Do That?"
User logged in as jessie
If I remember correctly there were rumblings about Chelsy David's father and his connections to Robert Mugabe at the time. I bet whomever started those rumblings wished they had kept quiet, in lieu of Harry marrying Meghan.
I also remember Harry giving interviews stating how he wanted a family and a wife and how he was having a hard time finding someone who would want to do the royal job and deal with the press. If only he had kept searching harding..
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- July 6 - Sussex Thread - Susan T July 5, 2021, 11:44 pm
- Sussexes' trademark bid for Archewell hits the skids in America - Susan T July 5, 2021, 11:46 pm
- Diana Statue Unveiling - Susan T July 6, 2021, 5:15 pm
- On thin ice - Martha July 6, 2021, 6:20 pm
- YouGov The Most Popular Royalty (Q2 2021) - Susan T July 8, 2021, 9:59 am
- The Harkles have been too quiet - Hollie24 July 11, 2021, 3:36 am
« Back to index | View thread »