Re: Robert Lacey again
User logged in as Carolyn
Susan, I have been re-reading my books about Diana this past week and agree with you. Diana and her mother weren't speaking when she died. Relations were strained between Diana and her brother. I don't think she feuding with her sisters, but they weren't close. They seem to have trouble just getting along.
I wish all discussion of this brothers' battle would be dropped until after the statue is dedicated. It will be interesting to see who shows up and what happens. Do you know who is organizing the event?
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- June 22 - Sussex thread - Susan T June 22, 2021, 6:59 am
- Mail's royal experts give their video verdict on the extraordinary war-of-words over Lilibet's name - Susan T June 22, 2021, 7:12 am
- Murky Meg's latest - Susan T June 22, 2021, 10:45 am
- Robert Lacey again - Susan T June 23, 2021, 7:07 am
- Re: Robert Lacey again - Carolyn June 23, 2021, 7:28 am
- Diana's voice coach claims regarding the name 'Lilibet' - Susan T June 23, 2021, 2:58 pm
« Back to index | View thread »