Re: Meghan Heading Into "Brutal Showdown" With BP Over Bullying Probe
User logged in as Hollie24
"But Meghan is adamant the staff were not up to their job and could not deal with the pressure of working for her and understanding how she wanted things to run." Meghan had SENIOR staff seconded to her. They knew the ropes. To suggest they weren't up to the job is stupid. They knew more about their jobs than Harry's wife did. I suspect she got mad because they couldn't, or wouldn't, follow "what Meghan wants, Meghan gets." Take the whole "gimme gimme gimme" when it came to designers sending her clothes and her working out merch deals, for instance. Her staff said no, you can't do that--which was not what Meghan wanted to hear--so they were "incompetent" in Meghan-land and she took out her ire on them. They advised her on how to be a support Royal. She didn't want to hear that. Meghan-land twisted them into "not being up to her standards." And so on.
The truth will out, as it always does.
Message Thread | This response ↓|
- June 20 - Sussex thread - Susan T June 20, 2021, 11:45 am
- Harry's wife plugs her book - Susan T June 20, 2021, 11:46 am
- Harry 'agreed to do Oprah interview 24 hours after Queen stripped him of his military titles - Susan T June 20, 2021, 8:08 pm
- Robert Lacey on whether the Sussex kids will be HRH - Susan T June 21, 2021, 7:12 am
- Sussexes confirm they bought ‘Lilibet Diana’ domain before Queen’s approval - Roy June 21, 2021, 6:43 pm
- Taz has something to say - Hollie24 June 21, 2021, 8:50 pm
« Back to index | View thread »